Brennan Vineyards is currently looking for available vendors to work our Fall Féte & Market Event on November 2nd, 2019. This event will start at 12:00 pm and last until 5:00 pm. This event will be open to the public and gives any customers an opportunity to sip wine while they shop the various vendors.
What We Ask of Our Vendors:
- Please arrive no earlier than 10:30 am on the day of the event.
- Vendors will need to be responsible for bringing any required items necessary for setting up outdoors.
- Please be offically set up and ready to operate no later than 11:30 am. There's a chance customers may arrive prior to opening.
- Once all items have been unloaded, please park your vehicle at the back of the facility. (Please contact a Brennan Vineyard employee if you are unfamiliar with our location.)
- We ask that all vendors try to stay until the end of the event.
- If you have reserved a spot to work out event and have to cancel, please let us know two weeks in advance.
To reserve/request a spot during for our Fall Féte Event, please email Becca Jackson at email@example.com We appreciate each and every vendor that comes out to our events.